Wednesday 12 October 2011

experience of reading the autobiography of APJ Abdul Kalam




 I got the opportunity o read the autobiography of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. when I thought of reading the book i was little skeptic bout the relevance of reading the entire book. I started reading with little excitement as it wsa given as a part of assignment, but later when I read few pages I started liking the way things have been described in it. Even a small incident is described so well that its hard to avoid reading further. Form the book i came to know bout how a child who belonged to a middle class family can reach such great heights on the basis of his will power and positive thinking. Dr. Kalam shows such qualities that are required in every leader for the growth of the nation. I lernt many things and he acts as a source of inspiration for me. In the book he mostly guided the youth so that they can achieve the goals of their life and work for the progress of the nation. The book also guides us about various concepts like Change, Leadership, Team spirit and many more which can be very useful in developing our mindset.
The overall experiencewas very good and I consider myself fortunate for getting the opportunity to read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment